2018 Student Spotlight

Macey Bolden, Contributor

For Feburary 2018 student spotlight, I am going to interview a student from Mrs. Lambeth´s accelerated 5th period class. The student I am going to interview has to be focused on her education and has good grades overall. I interview students who are very serious about their education at Sig Rogich Middle School. Sydney Bolden has great grades overall in quarter 3 at Sig Rogich Middle School.

What is your favorite subject for 8th grade at Sig Rogich Middle School and why? ¨ELA is my favorite subject because it increases my vocabulary when I am talking to others.¨

Is accelerated ELA challenging for you why or why not? ¨ Yes because there is more homework and essentials I need to know.¨ Sydney is very proud that she made it into Mrs. Lambeth´s accelerated class this year in 8th grade.

Do you think your teachers for your classes are helpful? ¨Yes because then I get a better understanding of what I need to be doing for my assignments.¨

Do you think our school is a safe building to learn academics why or why not? ¨Yes because it is protecting all students and we get to have a good education.¨

Do you like all of your classes this year? ¨Yes, my classes are very useful to me.¨

Do you feel yourself changing over the years at Sig Rogich? ¨Yes, I am now in 8th grade (last year at Sig Rogich) and I am very proud to finish my year strong.¨

Are you excited for quarter 4 at Sig Rogich? ¨Yes because then it will be a new year for me to be in 9th grade as a freshman after summer break!¨

I decided to interview my twin sister, Sydney because she is very focused on her education. Sydney is very honored to be at Sig Rogich Middle School.

About the Writer
Macey Bolden, Contributor

Macey Bolden wants to share photography and information for Publications at Sig Rogich Middle School! She likes to design new themes for the school and...