Amazing 8th grader!

Interview with Alyssa Rhine.

Back to Article
Back to Article

Amazing 8th grader!

Arushi Chamaria, Contributor

In this issue, I got a chance to interview an 8th grader Alyssa Rhine.  I asked her a few questions about her life here at Rogich and her personal preferences.  She currently enjoys attending Sig Rogich Middle School.  Her favorite subject is math because she likes to be student of Ms. McCumber.  She states “Ms. McCumber enjoys teaching her teaching math and she also makes it fun for us to learn.”  Unfortunately Alyssa doesn’t take part in any other clubs or activity that school has to offer. She loves using the Chromebooks since she thinks that it’s quicker to use and also it makes the work neater. During school, Alyssa also has an opportunity to attend band as her elective during school. She really enjoys being a part of band.  She can’t pinpoint a certain elective for high school. For high school she plans on attending Palo Verde, but she is not sure of what college she wants to attend yet.” The reason she likes working in groups “ I like being able to collaborate with other students.”

In the future, Alyssa dreams to become a lawyer, but isn’t completely sure about it. The things that inspired her to become a lawyer is her dad’s friends.  She doesn’t really take pride in watching sports but she watched it sometimes with her dad. If she could travel anywhere in the world it would be Cape Town, Africa. Overall Alyssa Rhine is a great 8th grade student here at Rogich wishing to excel in the classroom and have an exceptional last year before she goes off to high school.