• September 28"Week of Respect" Monday 10/1-Friday 10/5

• September 27China Trip 2019 Meeting - Wednesday, October 3 at 6pm in the Rogich Library

Ms. Jenkins!

A little bit about Ms. Jenkins

Quinn Fike, Contributor

Ms. Jenkins is a 7th grade English and Drama teacher here at Sig Rogich Middle School. Ms. Jenkins loves to teach because she loves inspiring her students and watching them learn and grow as a person. She loves to teach ELA because she likes teaching kids to read and write properly and she loves to teach Drama because she enjoys being creative and having fun!

Ms. Jenkins has been teaching for 15 years, and 5 of those years have been at Rogich. When Ms. Jenkins was growing up, she had the dream of being a lawyer, but when she saw her mom open a preschool, it inspired her to be a teacher! Even though she doesn’t have a lot of free time, when she does she likes to read and hang out with her sons.

Ms. Jenkins is also adored by all of her students. Shawdi Bayani says that she loves Ms. Jenkins because she cares about them and is a great teacher. At the beginning of the year Ms. Jenkins had her students read the book Tangerine and that was Tony Latina’s favorite memory of ELA. Gemma Threadgould said that her favorite and most useful thing that she learned in ELA from Ms. Jenkins is the different rules of grammar. Overall, Mrs. Jenkins is a loved and adored teacher who cares about all of her students!

About the Writer
Quinn Fike, Contributor

Quinn Fike is a 7th grader at Sig Rogich Middle School. It is her second year at Rogich and she loves it here!  Quinn joined Publications because she loves photography and being involved in her school.  After school, Quinn is a dancer.  She dances six hours a week and takes classes such as, Ballet, Lyrical, Jazz, Jumps and Turns, and Acrobatics.  Quinn is also a tennis player. She takes lessons in the summer and a few during the school year. She is one of six children and is the only girl.  Her parents are divorced, and she has a stepmom and stepdad.