Ivy’s Iconic Interview!

This is Ivy's iconic interview!

Olivia Rodriguez, Contributor

In this issue, I interviewed Ivy Alter, an 8th grade student at Sig Rogich Middle School. I asked Ivy questions relating to school and outside of school. Ivy’s favorite class is English because she loves reading in that class and she enjoys her teacher Mrs. Kondrich. Ivy states, “I love reading because I know I’m getting smarter by doing so.”

Her elective, student aide, is her second favorite class because she really enjoys helping out the front office. Ivy really enjoys eighth grade and overall loves being a student here at Sig Rogich Middle School. Stepping aside from the school topic, I asked Ivy some other questions not relating to school. I asked her what she plans on being in the future. She wants to be an interior designer because she loves the creative aspect of it. Ivy’s favorite activity outside of school is dance and volleyball because she finds them very amusing and entertaining. In addition to her favorite activity, her favorite hobby is dance because she gets to express herself throughout the different motions. Ivy’s favorite movie is “To All The Boys I’ve Loved Before” because she loves how cute the movie is. In relation to her favorite movie, her favorite television series is “Riverdale” because she loves murder mysteries. Ivy enjoys different types of music such as pop, punk, and rock because the different music expresses so many different emotions. Ivy’s favorite singer is Brendon Urie because she loves all of his songs.

Ivy Alter really enjoys being a student at Sig Rogich Middle School and can’t wait for her future to come.

About the Writer
Olivia Rodriguez, Contributor

Olivia is an 8th grader at Sig Rogich Middle School who really enjoys Publications. She really enjoys working with the yearbook because she loves taking...

1 Comment

One Response to “Ivy’s Iconic Interview!”

1. maliyah masterson on October 30th, 2018 10:56 am

Good sentence variety, and I also love Brendon Urie!!! 🙂

Ivy’s Iconic Interview!