Exciting Times with Lexi

An interview with Lexi Manzo

Back to Article
Back to Article

Exciting Times with Lexi

This is Lexi Manzo, a 6th grader here at Sig Rogich

Mikiela Basiga, Contributor

I got the chance to interview Lexi Manzo, a 6th grader here at Sig Rogich. I asked her a few questions about her life here and outside of school. Lexi has two sisters and is a triplet. She said she really enjoys it here and is in all accelerated classes. She says she loves Science the best out of all her classes. Lexi states, “I like doing experiments and learning how the world works.”

This year, her elective is band and is currently in percussion’s. Lexi wanted to take band this year and states, “I want to play drums, it’s a really cool instrument. I was also very excited to be in band if I could.” Lexi takes pleasure to be in percussion’s with Mr. Robinson and thinks she might consider taking it again next year.

Outside of school, Lexi adores being in flag football as well as basketball. Although she loves both, she favors flag football over basketball. Lexi then mentions, “I would rather do flag football because I am fast. I also love doing it, it’s a very fun sport. My P.E teacher last year said I was really good at it.”

After talking about school and sports, we started talking about her future. At first she said that her future isn’t really planned, but she started thinking harder about where she wants to live and what she wants to be. She quickly tells me, “I would love to be a radio announcer. I am a very talkative person and I like telling people important events happening.” Then, Lexi says that she wants to go to Palo Verde High School. She states, “I would like to attend Palo Verde because I thinks it’s a school that will help me in my academics and will learn a lot there.”

Lexi later wants to live in Ocean City, New Jersey. She visits there a lot because of family and the beaches. She loves going there and is considering to live there when she is older, she always has a blast there. Lexi Manzo is a very bright person and I could see that she has a very exceptional future ahead of her.

Photo Credit: Mikiela Basiga