“The Nutcracker and the Four Realms” is sure to please the audience

Experience this film, November 2

Jemima Kayumba, Contributor

There are many new intriguing movies coming out this holiday season, however, there is one movie that you won’t want to miss. This movie is called “The Nutcracker and the Four Realms,”where a young girl named Clara goes on a wondrous adventure to the Four Realms where the civilians have been waiting for their queen to save them.   

Three of the realms are helplessly waiting for the ruler of the Fourth Realm, Mother Ginger, to attack them. They cannot fight back without the key that Clara has also been searching for. In this movie, Clara meets the nutcracker soldier, the sugar plum fairy and many other fascinating creatures while on her quest to find the key to a mysterious music box.   

This magical music box was bestowed onto her by her past mother, who was keeping her kingdom hidden in plain sight. But Klara will find that not everything and everyone are as they seem. Make sure to go see “The Nutcracker and the Four Realms” in theaters starting November 2nd to find out what her music box holds and what secrets one of her so called friend has been keeping.

Photo Credit: Pexels.com

About the Writer
Jemima Kayumba, Contributor

Jemima Kayumba has had the privilege of being a student at Sig Rogich Middle School since she moved to Las Vegas, Nevada one year ago. Jemima loves ...