Dress Accordingly

Winter time calls for a new wardrobe

Destiney Delcid, Contributor

As the weather continues to get colder, there’s no more wearing shorts and a t-shirt on a daily basis. Most of the time, teenagers don’t like wearing jackets because they believe it’s not stylish, but what if there was a way to dress warm and still look good.

Girls do tend to get a lot colder than guys do making them have to dress warmer. Although dressing warm is more of a necessity than looking good is, some teenagers would argue otherwise. Instead of making a blunder, put some thought into the outfits worn on a day-to-day basis. Things that would keep you warm and stylish are; boots, scarfs, beanies, jeans, a coat, etc. Putting all these items together will make you dressed to the nine,  or in other words, dressed to perfection.

On the other hand, for the guys out there who for some odd reason wear shorts when it’s 50 degrees outside, you should cover up and dress appropriately. The outfits for a guy doesn’t really consist of anything different than a girls attire, but the looks are different. The differences are caused by; a puffer vest, wool sweater, loafers, drawstring, etc. The days will continue to get colder and colder, but don’t freeze, dress accordingly!

photo credit: pexels.com

resources: businessinsider.com

About the Writer
Destiney Delcid, Editor

Destiney Delcid was born and raised in Las Vegas, Nevada. She currently attends Sig Rogich Middle School, as an 8th grader, meaning that this is her last...