The song, “Natural” has a close meaning

The meaning behind the song "Natural" by Imagine Dragons.

Avi Fairchild, Contributor

We’re all naturals according to the band “Imagine Dragons.” The band consists of a lead singer/guitarist, Dan Reynolds, cellos, Daniel Wayne Sermon, bass guitar, Ben McKee, and on the drums, Daniel Platzman. Over the years, many of the members have come and gone, but these are some of the ones still playing today. Just a few months ago on July 15, the song “Natural” was released. Out of 162 ratings, it’s rated 2.6/5 stars. The “Natural” music video was released on August 24, 2018, and has been viewed over 126 million times. “Natural” hit number one on September 17 on “Billboard” after being in number two spot.

According to the lead singer, Dan Reynolds, “Natural” is about “finding yourself and being willing and able to stand up to whatever adversity comes your way.” Dan has struggled with depression, anxiety, and other issues that made him want to help others deal with them. By listening to “Natural”, you can have the motivation you need to have a fresh start. This month is your month, this year is your year, so make sure to be the best or natural version of yourself.

photo credit: pexels.com

About the Writer
Avi Fairchild, Contributor

Avi Fairchild has gone to Sig Rogich for 2 years. She is from Cincinnati, Ohio so, she is learning new things about Las Vegas everyday. Outside of class...