Your Favorite Childhood Movies Come to Life

Animated Disney movies are becoming more realistic and life-like.

Jemima Kayumba, Contributor

Remember all of those Disney movies you loved seeing when you were a little kid? Well, Disney has decided to use their stash of pixie dust and bring them to life! “The Jungle Book”, “Dumbo”, “The Lion King” and “Aladdin” are all coming out soon with more realistic, life-like features that will make you fall in love with these four movies all over again.

However, if you haven’t seen the originals yet, I highly recommend seeing them first before seeing the new ones. That would be like watching the movie before reading the book. There is nothing better than reading a book non-stop, finding out there’s a movie and waiting and waiting and waiting for it to come out.

Most everyone loves these four movies, which is completely understandable considering the content of these Disney inspirations. These movies have made many people cry their eyes out, laugh until their sides hurt, and gasp when you hear the plot twist you never expected but honestly should have. The four of these Disney movies can’t help but become a few of our favorite childhood memories that we keep treasured in our hearts forever.

If you would like to relive the magic, go ahead and see “The Jungle Book”, “The Lion King”, “Dumbo”, and “Aladdin” in theaters this year.

Photo Credit: Pexels.com

About the Writer
Jemima Kayumba, Contributor

Jemima Kayumba has had the privilege of being a student at Sig Rogich Middle School since she moved to Las Vegas, Nevada one year ago. Jemima loves ...