The Passionate Mrs. Pace

Mrs. Pace is an exciting teacher who loves her students and is excited about what the future may hold.

Back to Article
Back to Article

The Passionate Mrs. Pace

Mikiela Basiga, Contributor

Mrs. Pace is a 6th grade computer teacher here at Sig Rogich Middle School. She has lived in Las Vegas since she was 18 months old and absolutely adores the weather here! Mrs. Pace became a teacher because, “Ever since I was a little girl, I have wanted to become a teacher. I love how every day is different and how we really can make a difference in our students’ lives, whether it is teaching them something new or just being a constant smiling face to cheer them up!” Her favorite thing about being a teacher is getting to see her students everyday. She loves to interact with others, including her students. She says starting fresh each day is exciting because she never knows what the future holds. 

Outside of school, Mrs. Pace thinks going outdoors and shopping is super thrilling. She really enjoys watching Netflix as well as having family game nights. Currently, Mrs. Pace is obsessed with, “The Masked Singer” and, “Ellen’s Game of Games.” She also loves, “…sleeping…I don’t get much of it some days! I also love eating at The Melting Pot, Geisha House, and any Mexican restaurant with chips and salsa! Also, Cold Stone Creamery is my go to place for ice cream!” 

Overall, Mrs. Pace is a great teacher and is super fun inside and outside of school.

Photo Credit: Mikiela Basiga