Marvelous Movies

Out of the numerous movies being released in 2019, these are just ten of the most popular.

Back to Article
Back to Article

Marvelous Movies

Avi Fairchild, Contributor

There are many amazing movies coming out in 2019. Most of the movies on this list are rated PG, but be warned, quite a few are PG 13.  These movies are just ten of the many amazing movies that will come to theaters this year. So, be sure to snatch a ticket before they are all gone.

• Captain Marvel

The movie “Captain Marvel” is coming out March 8 of this year and it is rated PG 13. It’s about Captain Marvel who gets caught right in the middle of an alien war.

• Frozen 2

“Frozen 2” is a continuation of the movie many little kids love. It comes out on November 22, 2019 and it is about Anna and Elsa beginning a journey outside of the kingdom.

• Avengers: Endgame

Welcome to the movie everyone is talking about, definitely one of the most hyped up movies. On April 19, “Avengers: Endgame” comes out and it is rated PG 13. Everyone will finally find out if the characters they cherish are truly gone. Did Thanos’ snap really work?

• Toy Story 4

There’s another one? Yes and as a matter of fact it’s coming out very soon on June 21. “Toy Story 4” is rated PG just like the other Toy Stories. As of now, there are no released facts about the plot, but the fans are optimistic for it.

• The Lion King

We all know and love the classic “Lion King”, but this time around, it’s all real. The live action version is coming out on July 19, and it is sure to please the audience.

• Aladdin

This is another classic movie turned to real life. “Aladdin” is a musical coming out on May 24. The plot is practically the same as the original movie.

• Spider-Man: Far From Home

Coming out on July 5, “Spider-Man: Far From Home” is about Peter Parker’s vacation taking a turn for the worse. A trip to Europe comes to a halt when Spider Man’s help is needed. This movie is rated PG 13, so be sure to have parental supervision.

• Star Wars: Episode IX

The people of the world are going to have to wait a long time for this one to come out. It is being released December 20 but we know it’s going to be a good one and well worth the wait. This one is also a PG 13 movie but it’s just rated for the action and a few curse words.

• The Secret Life of Pets 2

“The Secret Life of Pets 2” is the sequel to the original ‘The Secret Life of Pets”. It is coming out on June 7 and is rated PG. The plot of the movie is basically the same as the first movie, but this time more information is given.The Lego

• Movie 2: The Second Part

Releasing on February 8, this movie essentially picks up right where the other one left off. Emmet and his friends go to a new undiscovered world that tests their bravery. This movie is also rated PG, so feel free to bring your younger friends or siblings along.

Photo Credit: Pexels.com

About the Writer
Avi Fairchild, Contributor

Avi Fairchild has gone to Sig Rogich for 2 years. She is from Cincinnati, Ohio so, she is learning new things about Las Vegas everyday. Outside of class...