Should You Buy a Yearbook?

The simple answer is: YES!!!

Back to Article
Back to Article

Should You Buy a Yearbook?

David Larsen, Contributor

It’s March at last, which means it’s going to be Spring soon, and the chill in the air will breeze over. It also means school will be over in just a few short months, and yearbooks will finally be distributed. Believe me, they’re going to be better than ever, so don’t miss out on your chance to get one. Here’s why you should get one as soon as possible.

Memories

One of the best parts about having a yearbook is getting to see and remember all of the great memories you had during your middle school years. You probably won’t recall everything, but it’s still fun to see all of your old friends, teachers, and possibly even classes you had. And maybe if you have children, you can show it to them, too. There’s always something for everyone, so don’t miss out.

Personal Ads

Another great part about having a yearbook is seeing the ads in the back of the yearbook. You never know if your parents secretly bought you one without you knowing unless you get one. Also, it’s just fun to see all of the other ads that people have made!

Showing it to Others

Of course, there will still be some people who decide not to buy a yearbook, but you’ll be able to show it to them, and they’ll see why they should’ve gotten one. It’s all fun for parents and other family to see them, so it’s always worth it.

A Perfect Gift

Sometimes, parents will surprise students with a yearbook as a gift for birthdays, Christmas presents, or just because they think it would be fun for them to have one. And trust me, a Rogich yearbook is a PERFECT gift for any occasion.

As you can tell, yearbooks are awesome for tons of reasons, and definitely more than listed. If you want to purchase your 2018-19 Rogich Yearbook, you can go to jostens.com for $45 right now! You will NOT be disappointed! There are additionally tons of reasons to read the other stories on Rider Review, which are completely free, and super awesome! And as always, make sure to have a great March and a great St. Patrick’s Day. See you in April, Rough Riders!

Photo Credit: http://poster.keepcalmandposters.com/8354059.jpg