The Fabulous “Fuller House”

The T.V. show "Fuller House" has been out for awhile now, but do you know the backrounds of the actresses?

Back to Article
Back to Article

The Fabulous “Fuller House”

Avi Fairchild, Contributor

Almost everyone knows of the classic “Full House”, but have you heard of “Fuller House”? “Fuller House” is the spinoff of the original 1987 classic. The first episode was released in 2016 and has had a lot of success since then.

Andrea Barber, Candace Cameron-Bure, and Jodie Sweetin are just a few of the returning cast members. D.J, one of the main characters, is now a widowed mother of three. She comes back home with Stephanie, her sister, and her best friend, Kimmy Gibbler. Kimmy is now a single mother and with all of them living in the same house chaos is prone to happen.

Andrea Barber plays Kimmy Gibbler and is now aged 42 and aspires to continue her acting career after taking a break off for 20 years. Jodie Sweetin plays Stephanie. Throughout her life Jodie struggled with addiction, taking drugs such as meth and cocaine. She has since quit and has started to rebuild her life. Being on the show is helping her get through the hardships. Jodie hopes that she can keep her clean slate and continue working on “Fuller House”. Stephanie’s older sister, D.J, is portrayed by Candace Cameron-Bure. Candace loves acting on the show and hopes that a few more seasons go by before it is cancelled. Her daughter, now 20, is also an actress and hopes to act alongside her mother in upcoming roles. Both have no doubt about continuing their careers for years to come.

By seeing “Fuller House”, one can see how these inspiring backgrounds show up on screen. The show can teach a good lesson about starting over, while also giving you a good laugh.

Photo Credit: https://www.purefandom.com/2016/02/18/fuller-house-cast-meets-trump-tonight-show/

About the Writer
Avi Fairchild, Contributor

Avi Fairchild has gone to Sig Rogich for 2 years. She is from Cincinnati, Ohio so, she is learning new things about Las Vegas everyday. Outside of class...