5 Songs to Fill Up Your Spring Break Playlist

Spring break can be quite boring with all the free time. Make it more fun with these five songs!

Avi Fairchild, Contributor

No matter if you’re going somewhere for spring break or not, it’s always good to have something to listen to. Bored of the same old playlist? Use these five songs and change it up a little bit. Spring break is supposed to be a relaxing time so, sit back and listen.

•  “Happier” – Marshmello and Bastille

Even though this song was released in 2018, this song is sure to raise your spirits in hope for the new warm weather.  This song is rated 8.8/10 stars based on 60 votes, so it is one that should for sure be on your playlist.

• “365”- Katy Perry and Zedd

Yet another song made by a music producer and a singer. The song is based off of the hit t.v. show “Black Mirror”. The music video is about a robot who was programmed into falling in love with someone so the scientists can test to see how useful she is. Released in late February, “365” has earned 3 stars out of 5.

• “Bury a Friend” – Billie Eilish

Billie released this song at the end of January and the first time you listen, you will be caught off guard after hearing words and phrases like, “step on the glass” and “staple your tongue”. It might take you a few plays to get used to it, but in the end, it will be on the top of the playlist.  

• “Dancing With A Stranger” – Sam Smith and Normani

This song is about two people who are still hung up after a break up. Rated 2.9/5 stars, “Dancing With A Stranger” will make you get up and dance. The song has a mix of both male and female vocals which makes it something different from just a stereotypical song. Definitely make sure to check this out and add it on to that ‘Spring Break’ playlist.

• “Sucker” – The Jonas Brothers

This is the first song the Jonas Brothers have made since they broke up! Get excited because their comeback was strong. Being released such a short time ago on March 1st, “Sucker” has gained 8.5 stars out of 10. The upbeat track makes for a nice, happy feeling, leaving you feeling the right way during this period of relaxation.

Photo Credit: Free stock photos · Pexels

Rating Credit: https://www.imdb.com/

About the Writer
Avi Fairchild, Contributor

Avi Fairchild has gone to Sig Rogich for 2 years. She is from Cincinnati, Ohio so, she is learning new things about Las Vegas everyday. Outside of class...