8th Grade Picnic And Dance

Details of the 8th grade picnic and dance.

Hannah Gutierrez, Contributor

Sig Rogich 8th graders have two very exciting events coming up on May 10th. There will be an 8th grade dance and picnic for the 8th graders who follow the expectations. For the 8th grade picnic, only students who have no bad grades or any type of suspension can attend. For the 8th grade dance starting April 22nd 8th graders can’t have any missing assignments, suspension, or time in the office or they can not attend the dance.

The 8th grade picnic will begin during first period. Students who have met the requirements will meet in the cafeteria, while others who haven’t will be sent to the library. The 8th grade picnic will last all day. The students will be at the pool 10:00 am to 2:00 pm. Students must be covered unless swimming. Parents will not be able to check out their child until after 2:00 pm when students are back at the cafeteria. There will be an 8th grade slideshow at about 2:30. Students will also receive their yearbooks. The student store will be open and students will be given a treat from the staff.

The 8th grade dance themes is Epic Dance Party. This dance will be semi-formal and no limo buses or party buses will be allowed on campus. The dance will start at 6:30pm and end at 8:30pm. Tickets will start selling on April 9th for $20. Only Rogich students can attend this event. A special surprise from staff will occur at the end of the dance.

Photo credit: pexels.com