Rider Basketball

The teams to bring home them championship.

Paola Marchesi, Contributor

Congratulations to the new Rogich Basketball teams! Good luck to all the new players this season! The teams will play games about every week throughout the season. As an overall team, they must win enough games to go to playoffs. 

Boys Basketball

Our 2019-2020 Rogich basketball team is consisted of the students: Reggie Mackay, Jagger Mendenhall, Jett Washington, Crew Dannels, Ace Hansen, Andrew Miller, Amir Wright, Justin Arce, Jordon Cosby, Crew Dyer, Ryan Kyle, Xavier Laski, Owen Mackay, Blake Madsen, Jevon Padilla, and Jeremiah Toby. The managers are, Gavin Ahlstorm and Tyson Price. The coach, Ernie Domanico, was asked how he thinks the season will go. He responded with, “I am very excited for the upcoming basketball season. We have a good group of boys that are very coachable. They want to work hard and play unselfish, team basketball.” It is great to hear that the team will work well together, and hopefully make it to the playoffs.

Girls Basketball

The 2019-2020 Girls Basketball has the students: Taylor Bringhurst, Tia Brown, Jovani Corniel, Charlotte De Lisle, Brylee Henderson, Emma Herpin, Alexis Keyes, Camryn Lether, Tahira Lynch, Alexis Manzo, Emma Neville, Ava Peterson, Olivia Petty, Islah Vaccari, Cari Whetten, and Ansley Yousfi. The team is coached by the head coach, Brad Peck, and assistant coach, Robert Mackenzie.

Photo by Todd Greene on Unsplash