Neighborly Ngone Thiam

A look into her life

Brielle Brown, Contributor

Ngone Thiam is a seventh-grader here at Sig Rogich Middle School. Ngone is very neighborly, she stands up for others and is very kind. 

The holidays are coming up! They are going to be different this year, Ngone has some plans for this holiday season including traveling. When asked what are you doing for the holidays this year, Ngone stated that, “For the holidays this year I will be visiting family and friends in the UK.” It’s cool how Ngone gets to get out of the country for the holidays this year with everything going on.

Social Media has a significant impact on kids today, which includes one of Ngone’s likes. When asked what was her likes and dislikes she said, “some of my likes are social media, food and also family, some dislikes are racism and rude people also people who chew with their mouths open.”

Online School is a massive highlight for the world this year and Ngone has her own opinion on how she doesn’t like online school. When asked do you like online school she stated, “I hate online school. I wish that they could reopen it because this type of learning is not for me at all.” A lot of students do not like it so, she isn’t the only person who hates it. When asked has Online school impacted you, she stated Online school hasn’t impacted me because it makes things more stressful and harder to learn.”

When asked, “What do you want to be when you grow up?” she said, “When I grow up, I want to do a lot of things. But there is one thing that I really want to be and that’s a pediatrician.” When asked “What are your favorite foods?” she said “Some of my favorite foods are pasta, Pieology, and steak.” 

Ngone has a lot planned for her future, including being a pediatrician. She also has her likes and her dislikes.

Photo Credit: Ngone Thiam